Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More Pictures of Sweet Aimee!



Here are some of the latest pictures of Aimee smiling! We are going sightseeing today so I hope to show you more tomorrow.Aimee has the sweetest bracelet on her wrist of a little boat/ basket tied to it. I am going to find out what it means tomorrow when we go to the orphanage. Savor, our guide, said it was some kind of blessing. Neat!
I lost my cell phone, so I will not get any of the sweet texts you send. I can read emails, though, and we love every encouraging word! If you need us, contact Nickie's cell. We love you and hope to blog longer later!
Blessings,






Laurie

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Mrs. Laurie! Sure looks like you like her a little bit! Glad to see you happy, a feeling I wish more could feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures. She is beautiful. So happy to see her in your arms. The Johnson family sends all of you lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the pics coming even if you can't write much! Love seeing everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!! She's such a cutie;) So good to see her snuggling with her mommy:)what a good feeling for both of you. Blessings...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see things are going well! I am glad you are going to the orphanage. It truly is life changing and so important to see where they've came from. Hope you are enjoying your time there. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, she seems to just fit right in with the Fox crew. So glad things seem to be going well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love following this journey. She is absolutely beautiful. Treasure this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LAURIE AND NICKIE, YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND AIMEE IS BLESSED TO HAVE A LOVING FAMILY LIKE YOU; AND YOU ARE BLESSED THAT GOD LED YOU TO HER ALSO..I CAN JUST HEAR AUNT LAURA AND BABBIE BOTH BRAGGING ON YOU. THIS IS TRULY A TIME IN YOUR LIFE THAT WILL ALWAYS BE SPECIAL TO ALL OF THE FAMILY. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER TOO. I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE AIMEE AS MY COUSIN ALSO..LOVE YOU LOTS,PATSY

    ReplyDelete